LED Hazardous Location High Bay Fixture
The BLHV-H27 is a high bay LED hazardous location fixture. The BLHV-H27 is ideal for indoor or outdoor use where there is a high probability of exposure to hazardous dust or gases. Its unique, IP67 certified body makes it ideal in environments where vapour-proof efficiency an performance are a factor.
- L70 of 100,000 hours
- Fibreglass body with a continuous poured neoprene gasket
- 0-10V dimming standard
- Marine Grade 316-Stainless steel clips standard
- Lumen packages are available from 10,000L to 32,000L
- Available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K, and 6500K
- 90 CRI available
- IP69 rated fixture housing (2ft fixture only)
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Fibreglass body with neoprene gasket ensures a dust and water resistant seal
- The high-efficiency lens maximizes light distribution while providing diffusion of LED point sources and reducing glare. Optics available for wide or narrow distribution.
- All components are UL recognized. The fixture is available in 120 - 277V and 347/480V.
- Can be suspended, and surface mounted.