BJ Take Inc. is currently seeking one motivated career individual to train in our Sales Department as Inside Sales Representatives. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, this position will be primarily responsible for assisting Sales Agents and corporate Outside Sales Representatives with all aspects of the customer experience including sales and service.
- Answer and respond to customer’s requests including product and delivery inquiries;
- Prepare sales quotations, RMAs and provide other information required by the customer that will assist with the sales process;
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service related inquiries including issues and complaints promptly;
- Communicate and work in partnership with other departments;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous inside sales experience;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders;
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and respect;
- Ability to clearly and effectively set and attain goals;
- Computer proficiency and strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary and sensitive business information.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Successful completion of Microsoft proficiency test;
- Must be able to work 8:00am to 5:00pm five (5) days per week;
- Office location – Dunnville, Ontario. Must live in the Niagara Peninsula with proof of access to work.
220 Ramsey Drive
Fax (905) 774-3439
BJ Take Inc. – An Equal Opportunity Employer
BJ Take Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.