BFV – Superior-Grade Fluorescent Vapour Proof Fixture
Superior-grade, surface and suspended mount fluorescent enclosed and gasketed fixture. It is ideal for indoor or outdoor use where there is a high probability to exposure to dust, water or vapour. Its unique, IP67 certified body makes it ideal in environments where vapour-proof efficiency and performance are a factor.
- 2′, 4′ and 8′ lengths available
- Fibreglass body with neoprene gasket ensures a dust and water resistant seal
- T5 or T8 lamps
- 2′, 4′ or 8′ lengths available
- Dimmable and emergency ballast
- Reflectors available in pre-painted high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specular aluminum
- Various diffusers available (consult factory)
- Food processing plants
- CSA approved for Canada and USA
- UL certified for Canada and USA
- Meets IP67 standards
Reflectors available in high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specularized aluminum. T5 and T8 light sources are available. Standard clear acrylic lens with various options available (consult factory).
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Convenient knockout patterns for easy connections and through wiring. Fixture is available in 120 – 277VAC and 347V options. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Can be mounted using suspended or surface-mount configuration.
Fibreglass enclosure with neoprene gasket ensures a dust and water resistant seal. Available with high-reflectance white or specular aluminum reflector. Clear acrylic lens ensures a maximum light path is achieved.