BFWB – Contractor-Grade Fluorescent Wrap Fixture
Contractor-grade, surface and suspended mount fluorescent wrap fixture. It is ideal for indoor use, where high-efficiency, high-performance and ease of installation are required. Its wrap around lens provides excellent downward and upward light distribution.
- Available in 4′ or 8′ lengths (custom sizes available)
- Pre-painted, high-reflectance white body
- Available with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 lamp configurations
- K12 prismatic lens
- Available in T5 or T8
- 4′, 8′ and custom lengths available (consult factory)
- Row-mounting available including staggered and continuous row-mounting
- Other finishes are available (consult factory)
- Dimmable and emergency ballast
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 lamps available
- Occupancy and dimming controls
- Retail stores
Pre-painted body in high-reflectance white. T5 and T8 light sources are available. Diffuser is a clear acrylic lens with a #12 prismatic pattern (standard).
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Convenient knockout patterns for easy connections and through wiring. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Can be mounted using suspended or surface-mount configuration. Holes provided for convenient surface mounting or S-hook chain-mounting.
Pre-painted, high reflectance white body is precision bent for added strength and rigidity. End Caps are made from 0.030 cold rolled steel powder coated white. Heavy-duty K12 bottom lens with linear sides ensure maximum performance and aesthetic value. End knock-outs allow for continuous wiring.