BFM – Professional-Grade Fluorescent Fixture
Professional-grade surface-mounted fluorescent paracube fixture. It has been designed for indoor use where high-efficiency, ease of installation and sturdy construction are primary considerations. Its rugged design and superior light path make it ideal as a retrofit or original installation in educational and institutional applications.
- Available in 2×4, 1×4 and 2×2 dimensions
- High-reflectance white steel reflector standard
- Available with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 lamp configurations
- T5 or T8 lamps
- Clear, prismatic diffuser (acrylic)
- Various sizes available: 1×4, 2×4 and 2×2
- Various diffusers available (consult factory)
- Wireguard with various finishes (consult factory)
Multi-faceted reflector is manufactured to achieve optimal lamp performance. Optional reflectors are available in high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum or specular aluminum. Diffuser is a clear acrylic lens with a #12 prismatic pattern (standard).
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Fixture is available in 120 – 277VAC and 347V options. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Hole template for surface mounting.
Powder coated body that is welded for added strength and rigidity (available in various colours – consult factory). 0.030″ nominal thick steel. Shallow fixture design provides a clean appearance for many environments. The sturdy hinged door frame comes standard with a K12 prismatic .125″ nominal acrylic lens.