BFSDA – Industrial-Grade Fluorescent Fixture
Managed WordPress Migration User
Industrial-grade, surface and suspended mount fluorescent fixture. It is ideal for indoor use, where energy-efficiency, performance and ease of maintenance is essential. Its rugged design and superior light path make it ideal as a retrofit or original installation in educational and institutional applications.
- Available in 4′ or 8′ lengths (custom sizes available)
- High-reflectance white steel reflector standard
- Available with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 lamp configurations
- Various lens options are available
- T5 or T8 lamps
- 4′ or 8′ lengths available
- Dimmable and emergency ballast
- Reflectors available in pre-painted high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specular aluminum
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 lamps available
- Various lens available (consult factory)
- Display cabinets
- CSA approved for Canada and USA
- UL certified for Canada and USA
Pre-painted body in high-reflectance white. Optional reflectors are available in high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum or specular aluminum. Various lens options offers a full range of flexibility and aesthetic appearance. T5 and T8 light sources are available.
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Fixture is available in 120 – 277VAC and 347V options. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Can be mounted using suspended or surface-mount configuration. Holes provided for convenient surface mounting, aircraft cable or S-hook chain-mounting.
Precision-formed, code gauge pre-painted, white steel. 0.030″ nominal thick steel. Available with high-reflectance white or specular aluminum reflector.