BFR – Fluorescent Recessed Static T-Bar Fixture
Specification-grade, recessed, lay-in T-Bar luminaire with framed door. It is ideal for indoor use, where high-efficiency, high-performance and ease of installation are required. Its low-profile body is ideally suited for shallow, or obstructed plenum installations.
- Available with 2, 3, 4, or 6 lamp configuration
- Clear, prismatic diffuser (acrylic)
- Access plate for easy wiring
- Built-in earthquake clips
- Available in T5, T8, PLL/Biax or LED configurations
- Various sizes available: 1×4, 2×4 and 2×2
- Other finishes are available (consult with manufacturer)
- Multi-level switching
- Dimmable and emergency ballast
- Various diffusers available (consult factory for more details)
- Flange kit for drywall ceiling
- Indoor recessed applications
Pre-painted body in high-reflectance white. Reflector available in high-refelctance white steel, aluminum and standard anodized aluminum Diffuser is a clear acrylic lens with a #12 prismatic pattern (standard).
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Convenient knockout patterns for easy connections and through wiring. Lamp retention through rotary lampholders.
Holes provided for chain mounting support for T-Bar ceilings.
Precision-formed, code gauge pre-painted, white steel. Access plate and knock-outs make it ideal for through or standard wiring. Quality, no tool, snap-in ballast cover provides fast access to the ballast for installation and servicing.