BFIN T8 – Contractor-Grade Fluorescent Strip Fixture
Contractor-grade, surface and suspended mount fluorescent strip fixture. It has been designed for indoor use where high-efficiency, ease of installation and sturdy construction are primary considerations. Its multi-faceted reflector makes it ideally suited for general area illumination.
- Pre-painted, high-reflectance white body
- High-reflectance white steel reflector standard
- Can be row or tandem mounted
- 4′, 8′ and custom lengths available (consult factory)
- Dimmable and emergency ballast
- Reflectors available in pre-painted high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specular aluminum
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 lamps available
- Wireguard with various finishes (consult factory)
- Storage areas
- Task lighting
- Warehouse facilities
- Adheres to CSA and UL standards
Pre-painted body in high-reflectance white. Multi-faceted reflector is manufactured to achieve optimal lamp performance. Reflectors available in high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specularized aluminum. T8 fluorescent light source is standard.
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Convenient knockout patterns for easy connections and through wiring. Fixture is available in 120 – 277VAC and 347V options. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Can be row-mounted using a suspended or surface-mount configuration. Optional mounting is available with aircraft cable, chain or stem mounting.
Die-formed, heavy-gauge cold rolled pre-painted steel. End caps are fastened by screws allowing the flexibility of repositioning to act as joiners for raceway wiring. Non-tandem units offer a single piece reflector.