BFHL – Industrial-Grade Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
Industrial-grade, suspended-mount fluorescent high bay fixture. It has been designed for indoor use where high-efficiency, ease of installation and sturdy construction are primary considerations. Its multi-faceted reflector makes it ideally suited for general area illumination.
- Available in 4′ or 8′ lengths (custom sizes available)
- Pre-painted, high-reflectance white body
- Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 lamp configurations
- T5 or T8 lamps
- 4′, 8′ and custom lengths available (consult factory)
- Continuous row-mounting available
- Reflectors available in pre-painted high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specular aluminum
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 lamps available
- T5 or T8
- Retail stores
- Storage areas
- Warehouse facilities
Pre-painted body in high-reflectance white. Multi-faceted reflector is manufactured to achieve optimal lamp performance. 1 to 4 lamp cross sections available to suit most applications. T5 and T8 light sources are available.
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Convenient knockout patterns for easy connections and through wiring. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Can be row-mounted using a suspended or surface-mount configuration. Optional mounting is available with aircraft cable, chain or stem mounting. Optional mounting bracket for surface mounting.
Pre-painted, high reflectance white body is precision bent for added strength and rigidity. Knock-outs provide easy through wiring for row-mounted applications.