BFHC – Industrial-Grade Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
Managed WordPress Migration User
Industrial-grade, suspended-mount fluorescent high bay fixture. It has been designed for indoor use where high-efficiency, ease of installation and sturdy construction are primary considerations. Its rugged design and superior light paths make it an ideal fixture for high bay applications where dampness and dust are not a factor.
- Available with 4′ body and custom sizing
- High reflectance specular aluminum standard
- T5 or T8 lamps
- 4′ and custom lengths available
- Dimmable and emergency ballast
- Reflectors available in pre-painted high-reflectance white steel, white aluminum and specular aluminum
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 lamps available
- Various lens available (consult factory)
- Wireguard with various finishes (consult factory)
- T5 or T8
- Storage areas
- Warehouse facilities
Pre-painted low gloss powder coated body utilizes a highly reflective finish for enhanced performance. Multi-faceted reflector is manufactured to achieve optimal lamp performance. T5 and T8 light sources are available. Various lens options offers a full range of flexibility and aesthetic appearance.
All components have met all regulatory approvals. Fixture is available in 120 – 277VAC and 347V options. Lamp retention through rotary lamp holders.
Holes provided for S-hook chain-mounting.
Powder coated body that is welded for added strength and rigidity (available in various colours – consult factory). Spot welded .030″ nominal cold rolled steel enhances rigidity and durability. The sturdy hinged door frame comes standard with a .125″ nominal acrylic lens. Knock-outs provide easy through wiring for row-mounted applications.